I tried this afternoon from 3:45 to 4:45.  No luck either.  I did see several NOSH wannabes, aka Mockingbirds.  I also saw a flock of Cedar Waxwings drinking in a fluddle.

More robins at that park than you can shake a stick at.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Cowan
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: no Northern Shrike broemmelsiek

Shawn and Julie Clubb, and I searched without success this morning for the Northern Shrike at Broemmelsiek Park in St. Charles County. Another group, including David Becher and Loy Barber, were looking also.

It was very windy. I'm hoping the bird was just hunkered down and it didn't leave with Friday's storm.

Jack Cowan

South St. Louis