Dear friends,

Every year, in the spring and fall, we keep our headquarters open on the weekends during peak migration times so that visitors can tour our headquarters and shop in our Friends of Squaw Creek Nature Shop.  Like any organization, we’re trying to give some of our seasoned and experienced volunteers a break by bringing on some new volunteers!  If you are interested in volunteering for us just one or two days each year, please email me.  We have 10 weeks that need coverage for spring migration.

Happy birding!

Christine Kline

Board Member ~ Friends of Squaw Creek and Burroughs Audubon

Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County

Home/Office: (816) 540-3515

Cell: (816) 824-1074

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/