Amy and others,

The online registration is not yet activated.  It will be soon and the activation will be announced on the listerve.

The March BLUEBIRD, the quarterly journal of ASM, will contain full descriptions of the event activities and a paper/mail-in registration form for those who want to register that way.

The ASM Spring Meeting is open to members and non-members.  It is an event centered on birding field trips, bird information activities (especially the speaker), and opportunities to meet other birders and learn about birding in Missouri.

This kind of meeting is held in nearly every state.  I've attended spring and fall meetings in seven states neighboring Missouri.  They all conduct fine events.  Missouri's meetings are top notch in organization and birding opportunities.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/