Complete List
shorebirds: 2 species: Killdeer and Snipe
ducks: Ruddy, Blue-winged, Green-winged, Canada, White-front, Snow, Common Merganser, Red-breasted Merganser, Ring-necked, Lesser Scaup, Canvasback, Bufflehead, Gadwall, Mallard, Northern Shoveler
Sparrows: Fox, America Tree, Song, House, Eurasian Tree, Swamp?, Savannah
Blackbirds and allies: Eastern Meadowlark, Great-tailed grackle, Brown-headed Cowbird, Red-winged blackbird, Common Grackle, rusty blackbird
Woodpeckers: Pileated, Downy, Hairy, red-bellied, Flicker
woodlot: tufted titmouse, northern cardinal, black-capped chickadee, white-breasted nuthatch
Hawks: Bald Eagle, Red-tailed hawk, American Kestral, Red-shouldered hawk, Prairie Falcon, Northern Harrier
Doves: eurasian collared -dove, mourning dove, rock pigeon
Gulls: ring-billed, herring
PrFa was an adult, seen within 100m on 3 separate poles and seen flying for 45 seconds total, on 3 separate occasions, returning in the end to the same perch after two hunting excursions.

Good Birding
Dave Rogles