FYI…. We haven't seen evidence of breeding characters on WBNU this year.
From BNA

First/Only Brood Per Season
In British Columbia (Campbell et al. 1997), dates for 28 clutches ranged from 24 Apr to 11 Jun, with 56% recorded 1-15 May. In Ontario (Peck and James 1987), 28 Apr-29 May, with most (10 of 19 nests) 5-13 May. In Quebec (Lanoue and Rail 1996), mid-April to mid-May.

Bent (1948) reported the following dates whennuthatch nests contained eggs: Arizona -- Apr 22 to May 28; California -- Mar 21 to Jun 29; Colorado -- May 13 to Jun 25; Florida -- Mar 15 to Jun 11; New York -- Apr 29 to May 30; Oregon -- Apr 19 to Jun 24; Pennsylvania -- Apr 21 to May 11; Wisconsin -- Apr 29 to May 11.

In Bethesda, MD, eggs hatched on May 23 (Kilham 1968). In Oregon, nests with young were recorded on May 16 and May 23 (Gabrielson and Jewett 1940). In British Columbia (Campbell et al. 1997), dates for 42 broods ranged from 4 May to 12 July, with 55% recorded between 20 May and 12 June.

In Ohio, first young fledge second half of May; most young leave nests during Jun (Peterjohn and Rice 1991). Hall and Morrison (2003) reported six young fledging from a nest-box in the White Mountains of California on 19 June.

Good eye, Chris!

Ethan