I stopped at the Chesterfield Valley Great Horned Owl nest and the mother owl now has two mediun sized owllets in the nest with her. To see the photos I took this morning click on the links provided below. The two babies are in front with the mother behind them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/6807071528/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/6807052536/

To view the nest and young owls, the best spot is from the Comfort Inn and Suites motel parking lot (west side) off Chesterfield Airport Road. This is a short distance west of Spirit Airport but before you cross the Daniel Boone bridge over to St. Charles County.
Dave Pierce
St. Louis County
D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.seniordogs4seniors.com
Home:  636.458.1892
Diane Cell:  314.452.3063
Bringing senior dogs and people together

 “To the world you are just one person; to a rescued pet you are the WORLD.”