Hello,

While I am a native of Missouri I now live in Nebraska and this past year
subscribed to MOBIRDS. I don't know if anyone is interested or doing research
on TURKEY VULTURES in Missouri but there have been a pair nesting in my
dad's barn in Atchison county for a number of years now. They nest in the loft
portion of the barn. Last year one of the chicks fell through to the ground
floor. Interestingly, while we assumed that chick wouldn't survive, it thrived
and both chicks fledged.

If anyone is interested you're welcome to contact me.

Paula Ohrt Hoppe
Colon Nebraska

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/