Dear friends,

Every year, in the spring and fall, we keep our headquarters open on the
weekends during peak migration times so that visitors can tour our
headquarters and shop in our Friends of Squaw Creek Nature Shop.  Like any
organization, we're trying to give some of our seasoned and experienced
volunteers a break by bringing on some new volunteers!  If you are
interested in volunteering for us just one or two days each year, please
email me.  We have 10 weeks that need coverage for spring migration.

Happy birding!

Christine Kline

Board Member ~ Friends of Squaw Creek and Burroughs Audubon

Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County

Home/Office: (816) 540-3515

Cell: (816) 824-1074

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/