Dr. Leo Galloway's extensive library, household goods, and memorabilia will
be offered at an estate sale March 9-10 from 9 am to 4 pm at his former
home, 25 Belgrade in Country Club Village, St. Joseph, Missouri.   Dr.
Galloway was an avid birder, botanist, and educator and a former director
of the Missouri Audubon Society.  His books reflect his interest in many
fields. Proceeds from the sale will benefit his widow, Dr. Ruth Galloway,
who is in a care facility in St. Joseph, Missouri.

I have no connection to this estate and will not benefit financially from
the sale.  Leo introduced me (and many others) to serious birding.  He was
a friend and mentor. I will miss calling him to say, "Hey, Leo, guess what
I saw today!"
Donna Chance
Wathena, KS 66090
donna4885 AT gmail.com