Hi,

Just writing to let you know our trip to London, England has been a
mess. I was having a great time until last night when we got mugged and
lost all my cash,credit card cellphone It has been a scary experience, I
 was hit at the back of my neck with a Gun Anyway..I'm still alive and
that's whats important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your
 help. I need you to loan me some $$, I'll refund it to you as soon as i
 arrive home.Write me back so i can tell you how to get it t me.

Jackie Chain