From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Prairie Chickens etc.
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:41:40 -0800

Hi Marge,

back in June of 2010 you provided me with directions to see Upland Sandpipers at Hi Lonesome Conservation area.

i'm planning another visit to MO from April 6-15 (staying with my parents in Moberly). would you have some tips on where to look for Greater Prairie Chickens and American Golden Plovers??

thanks.

kent beaman
Loma Linda, CA