Catherine: Yes, I stopped there this morning and apparently the eggs have
hatched. There was a white fuzzy baby owllet in front of the female in the
nest. The best place to view the nest is in the far west parking lot of the
Comfort Inn. The female GHO is very visible now as she sits higher on the
nest with her young. The best time of day to shoot photos of the nest is in
the morning when the sun hits the nest directly.I have taken many pictures
with the long lens and they have turned out fairly well. When the owlets
get bigger it will be fun to see.
Good luck,
Dave Pierce
St. Louis County

--
D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors

 “To the world you are just one person; to a rescued pet you are the
WORLD.”