Subject: Re: How to flush a Snowy Owl

From: Clark Creighton <clark.creighton AT YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:02:51 -0600
I worry where this discussion could lead. No one is expressing an opinion that
what the photographer did was wrong. The continued conversation on this
subject, in my opinion, is just setting the line of birders vs photographers
even deeper. I have been yelled at because I had a camera in the field while
birding. Posts such as this will only add to the opinion all photographers only
care about the shot.

I hope most know there are bad photographers just as I'm sure there are bad
birders. Everyone just needs to understand its not the norm the behavior shown
in the video for the majority of photographers

Good birding everyone

Clark Creighton
Wildwood mo