Tried to make it into a 3 Scoter day for us since we have
not had that in some time, but we could not reproduce
the Black Scoter or the L-T duck that the AM group had.
Ran out of light.
The W-W and Surf were nice consolations though. :-)

Never know what will pop up at the end of the day.

Only gulls seen were the french fry moochers at Linc. Shields.
Waterfowl was seen by the blinds but too far away with too little light.

Nitie-nite,
Charlene Malone
St. L co.