I have looked for it on a couple of occasions since without success.  I suspect that the snow storm convinced it to move on.David BecherSaint Louis
 Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:48:43 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RFI: Common Ground Dove
To: [log in to unmask]

Chris (and anyone else interested):  I looked pretty hard for that little guy with Mike Thelen on Jan. 15.  At that time the trail and parking lots were snow covered.  After not finding it, I assumed the snow cover motivated it to move on.

According to eBird the last time it was seen was Jan. 10.  I too would love to hear if anyone has seen it since then.

Josh
 Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records: www.showme-birds.com