From: Chris Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: So hard to trust Sibley these days..
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 8:01 PM

That's really good, Kerry - thanks for sharing ! ! !  An article in The Onion means birding has finally 'arrived'!

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa, KS

On 02/04/12, Kerry Brook Burciaga <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I saw this on the Arkansas list-serve and thought I'd repost:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/the-sibley-guide-to-birds-has-clearly-
misidentifie,11301/

Kerry Burciaga
West Plains, MO