I made a little diversion while running errands this afternoon (~2PM) and
wandered out Eatherton Rd behind Spirit of St Louis Airport.  Just past
Rhombach Farms on a roadside pole was a hawk about Red Tail size but with a
longer tail.  I swung around and it flew west into a small clump of trees
displaying it's mostly white tail with a black band along the outer edge.  After
a few minutes it flew back across the road onto a pole along a utility service
road.

Dan Curran / St L county / dfcurr AT hotmail