There are nearly 100 ASM members whose dues are delinquent for 2012.  I will be leaving the state in a week and would like to have the membership list brought up to date in preparation for the next Bluebird mailing.

There are two ways you can renew your membership in ASM:  Online or with the form from your December BLUEBIRD.

To pay online:
1.  Go online to www.MoBirds.org.  If you have a user name and password for the ASM site, log in.  If you do not have a user name/password, create them.

2.  Go to the column of ASM Quick-links on the left hand side of the home page and click on pay membership (next to the bottom). Follow the instructions.

3.	You will be given two options for paying.  The Pay Pal option with a credit card saves me a ton of work.  You also have the option of renewing on-line and mailing a check.

To pay with form :
You can renew your membership by using the envelope and renewal form included in the December BLUEBIRD.

This is a general notice.  Individuals who are delinquent will receive an additional email.  It would be a huge help to get as many of the dues paid before I leave.

New members are welcome.  Follow the instructions above.

Thank you.

Jerry Wade, Membership Chair

The Audubon Society of Missouri,
2101 W. Broadway, PMB 122