I found multiple Common Yellowthroats and Marsh Wrens in the River Bulrush along the north shore of Swan Lake Pool this morning. One of the MAWR even sang briefly. There is a strip of trees north of the area they were in, making it pretty sheltered. They have likely been there all Winter in a place that wasn't surveyed for the CBC. Will have to remember to check it out next year! Lots of Swamp and Song Sparrows, and some White-throated and Am. Tree Sparrows too.
  There were several Bald Eagles in the trees watching over the large number of Waterfowl present. The air was filled with the sounds of Snow and Greater White-fronted Geese coming and going. Good number of N. Pintails and Green-winged Teal now. I counted 13 Trumpeter Swans also.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.