After the incredible experience of the Common Redpoll at RMBS, my wife and I birded at Carlyle Lake in Illinois that same day - 1/29/12.  It was a spectacular day all around.  I digiscoped the LITTLE GULL but haven't edited the footage yet.  Thanks to Connie Alwood's call (he was in the area looking for the Little Gull, too) we were able to see the Little Gull in full sunshine, instead of fog.  WOW!   Here are some videos from that day that I am ready to share with those who enjoy my humble efforts:

Lapland Longspurs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V238SXvFReo&hd=1

Meadowlark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMkuA7w_TAc&hd+1