After the incredible experience of the Common Redpoll at RMBS, my wife
and I birded at Carlyle Lake in Illinois that same day - 1/29/12.  It
was a spectacular day all around.  I digiscoped the LITTLE GULL but
haven't edited the footage yet.  Thanks to Connie Alwood's call (he was
in the area looking for the Little Gull, too) we were able to see the
Little Gull in full sunshine, instead of fog.  WOW!   Here are some
videos from that day that I am ready to share with those who enjoy my
humble efforts:

Lapland Longspurs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V238SXvFReo&hd=1
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V238SXvFReo&hd=1>