According to Amazon.Com, the DVD will be released on January 31st.

Barb Duncan
Jefferson City, MO

In a message dated 1/23/2012 7:41:16 P.M. Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I'm not sure if the DVD has been released yet.  But my friend Laura Erickson got a copy pre-release, and she said it was much more interesting because there was more narration throughout, instead of just in certain parts of the movie.  I haven't checked to see if the DVd is available yet.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO