According to Amazon.Com, the DVD will be released on January  31st.

Barb Duncan
Jefferson City, MO

In a message dated 1/23/2012 7:41:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I'm not  sure if the DVD has been released yet.  But my friend Laura
Erickson got  a copy pre-release, and she said it was much more interesting
because there  was more narration throughout, instead of just in certain parts of
the movie.  I haven't checked to see if the DVd is available yet.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Frances Cramer <[log in to unmask]