From: Chase Darr <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, January 18, 2012 8:09:20 PM
Subject: RFI: Red-bellied Nuthatch???

I just perused the last few months of data on RBNU from eBird and did not
see more than 3-4 Missouri instances so far this winter (December 2011 -
today).  I was wondering if people had noted any as I have not had my usual
pair that showed up the past two winters.

With all the Snowy Owls spotted this season, I'm surprised no one's seen
more of these guys....

Cheers and good birding,

Chase
Columbia, Boone Co., MO