What pleasure to watch 3 Short-eared Owls begin their corpuscular cavorting around 4:30PM at B. K. Leach yesterday,  Monday, 1/16/2012 as well as to have the privilege to share the experience with Bryan Prather, Chrissy McClarren, Paul McCaslin and his son Billy, as mentioned in an earlier post.

I haven't tried to capture movement like this before - flying birds.  I think it might be my first.  And to hear them call to each other!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHxFSxOsiRI&hd=1

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO