Andrew... I am as displeased as others about the behavior of the farmer. I remember in
2003, when a Snowy Owl was present near Baring, Missouri, the locals had pinned a poster
sized image of a SNOW on the wall of tbe local eatery. Over the image of the owl was a "bull-
eye" and a snide comment about no practice being required to shoot this bird... Insensitive...
Yes.

I always have wondered if they understood that the reaaon there were new facing buying
sandwiches and drinks was because of the owl. I like to believe they were not sensitive
enough to realize this either.... Thanks for sharing!

Patrick Harrison
Via Android Phone