Many, many thanks to those who discovered the Snowies out at BK
Leach.Together with the WGNSS group yesterday I was lucky enough to enjoy
my 1st ever sighting of this gorgeous Owl species.The young female.Fantastic.
With the Longspurs down the road it was a great days bird watching. Mil
gracias to Jackie Chain as always for her help.
A little extra gloss was added to the day when I got home and saw my 1st or
2nd ever Fox Sparrow in my back garden.Nice.
This morning the Yellow Rump Warbler made a return too.Les
Jenkins,Manchester MO.Stl Co.