And Dave McWeslan's young son Billy (8 years old?) experienced his first
SEOW with us (and the Snowy) as well!  That was a treat.   Billy's dad
Dave was really excited about the owls, too.  Sharing the owls with
someone so young was very special for all of us.  (Dave, I hope I got
your name right.  Apologies if not.)

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO