Delores Caples, Theresa Caples, Betty Richey and I also went to look for the Bradford snowy owl Saturday with no luck. We would like to add to the Bradford list of Ryan Douglas one male and one female HARRIER. We saw most of their sparrows and the horned larks, missing the longspurs and the ducks???. In that area and going to Little Dixie and South Farm lake we had 4 kestrels and a couple of red shouldered hawks, and four or five redtaileds. All the lakes are frozen over but a nice find at Little Dixie was a mature BALD EAGLE.

Jane Frazier
Jeff City