My mother-in-law, Rosie McClarren, got to see her first Snowy Owl at
B.K. Leach today...and then her second four hours later thanks to Rad
who tipped us off there was one in the field of GWFG that we happened to
be scoping right at that moment!    AND she got to her first Short-eared
Owls (2), chased by a Northern Harrier.  I've included a list of our
sightings from the day - mostly conservative estimates.

Greater White-fronted Goose  1000
Snow Goose  1000
Canada Goose  50
Mute Swan  6     I have a video of these six I will share later - thanks
Dave Haenni!
Mallard  15
Great Blue Heron  2
Bald Eagle  30
Northern Harrier  9
Sharp-shinned Hawk  1
Cooper's Hawk  1
Red-tailed Hawk  10
American Kestrel  8
Ring-billed Gull  25
Rock Pigeon  60
Mourning Dove  3
Great Horned Owl  2
Snowy Owl  2     I saw a very white, possibly mature male (the same one
my wife saw yesterday - I will include a video link later)  and another
darker snowy that is probably a female or immature. Clark Creighton has
great photos of both.  Yay Clark!  The first Snowy was near a green
railraod-car type shack. The second Snowy was in a field not far from
there with 100s of Greater White-fronted Geese and Snow Geese.
Short-eared Owl  2
Red-bellied Woodpecker  3
Downy Woodpecker  7
Northern Flicker  1