So good to think she recovered. It sounds like applause and she appears to have a bit of stage fright - I can be carried away a bit by my imagination at times.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Reago" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 2:22:41 PM
Subject: Common Ground Dove - injured and healed?

She must have been injured and then healed herself between the time I digiscoped her on December 4, 2011 and January 7, 2012. Quite a resourceful little one. Compare my videos. I shared the first video on MOBIRDS already but not the second.

Filmed December 4, 2012 - Common Ground Dove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFtA4PZvPA&hd=1

Filmed January 7, 2012 - Common Ground Dove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesYrN7-WxY&hd=1

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO
mailto:[log in to unmask]