Hello MO-birders:

I am cleaning out closets, and unearthed a set of 15 cassette tapes once
passed to me by a biologist friend, containing songs and calls of a wide
range of New World birds. I was about to throw them out, since I no
longer own the equipment necessary to play them, when my better half
suggested mentioning them to the list. I'd be happy to give them away.

Candidly, since I cannot play these I cannot determine their audio
quality, breadth, or user-friendliness. They are obviously recorded off
other tapes or a CD and have very little in the way of labeling. Each
tape has a general label (e.g., "Voices of the New World Owls") with no
further detail. A number of them cover C. and S. American birds
specifically.

I guess if you spend a lot of time in a car with a tape deck, these
could be fun. Send me an email if you're interested - first-come
first-serve.

Cathy Keane
St. Louis City

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/