Munch, munch, munch! :)
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Armstrong
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Strange Gods?

  On 1/19/2012 5:40 PM, Peter Montgomery wrote:
    Thanks Ken. A marvelous idea.

    Just as a humourous aside, because I can't resist it:
    Do cows ruminate, or ruminate their cud or ruminate upon it
    esp. if they're lying down?

    Depends on the cow? "How now, Brown cow?"

    ;->

    Ken

    :->

    Cheers,
    Peter

    though I think that if the series of posts is ruminated upon and absorbed before judgement is made, it will be well worth any effort involved.

      Guy's interlocutors' remarks are set off with <<   and    >>. I think it should be pretty easy to follow (fingers crossed).

      The web page is http://www.olpossumstse.com/asg-notes.html . Please let me know if you have trouble accessing it.