From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ken Armstrong
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: Strange Gods?

John and Rickard,

 Rather than send multiple old posts to the list that might or might not arrive in readable fashion, I've combined four posts from Guy Story Brown from the 1998 almost-discussion of ASG that overlapped the Ultimate Burbank posts and put them on a web page. There is some cross referencing that should be obvious.

 I hope it is readable and that the background filling-in is useful. I did only the slightest editing to leave out purely personal and dated pleasantries; some possibly "provocative" stuff is there in whole, though I think that if the series of posts is ruminated upon and absorbed before judgement is made, it will be well worth any effort involved.

Guy's interlocutors remarks are set off with <<   and    >>. I think it should be pretty easy to follow (fingers crossed).

The web page is http://www.olpossumstse.com/asg-notes.html . Please let me know if you have trouble accessing it.

Ken A