 From: Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: Strange Gods?

"In depraved May, dogwood and chestnut, flowering judas,
 To be eaten, to be divided, to be drunk
 Among whispers; by Mr. Silvero
 With caressing hands, at Limoges
 Who walked all night in the next room;
 By Hakagawa, bowing among the Titians;
 By Madame de Tornquist, in the dark room
 Shifting the candles; Fraulein von Kulp
 Who turned in the hall, one hand on the door. Vacant shuttles
 Weave the wind."

"Unnatural vices / Are fathered by our heroism."

 CR