I recieved a phone call today around 3 pm from a friend of mine, Brian Copsey, who told me that he was looking at two Western Grebes at Stockton Lake.  He is 99% sure that he was seeing Western Grebes.  He described them to me and gave a good description.  He said they were too far out and that they were diving a lot so he couldn't get any pictures today but he would go back tomorrow to see if he could get some decent pictures.  When he saw them he was in the middle of the west side of the lake.

Mark McNeely
302 First Street
Fairfax MO 64446