Greetings,

The two ducks were still present on Unity Lake #1 as of 2:30 p.m. today.
That makes twelve consecutive days! For those who haven't seen them yet, or
who want to get a 2012 year bird, they'd better get out to Unity Village.
Due to a managed deer hunt, there will be no access to the lake from Jan.
2-8 and again from Jan. 13-15. Google Maps link below.

Good Birding, and wishing all a safe and happy new year!

Mike Stoakes
Lee's Summit
Jackson Co.