Some of you may have received an eBird report for Squaw Creek NWR, December 28, 2011 that was submitted by Larry Lade listing you as one of the observers. Please ignore the fact that it listed you as an observer. I was by myself that day.

I hit a wrong key when I entered my report on eBird and the report went out to (who knows how many) birders who may use eBird sometimes.

I have re-entered my report for the above date and am now listed as the sole observer.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused any of you concerning my report (listing multiple observers by name).

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO