From: CBC Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Error generated while attempting to upload CBC data
To: "Larry Lade" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 4:04 PM

Hi again Larry,

Thanks for copying the error message below—it’s a huge help to us in trying to figure out what’s happened.

You were apparently on the system when an upgrade was put into the production server.  That’s why you got the error message below.

Since the functionality will not be complete for participants or the “completed” checkbox until after the first of the year, I’d recommend taking a break and trying again in January.  We’ll be emailing folks when things are tweaked and the functionality is complete.

Thanks again,

Geoff

Geoff LeBaron

Christmas Bird Count Director