That’s excellent news!  I’ve had a lot of visitors this week asking about them while I’ve been volunteering at Squaw Creek NWR this week.

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill, MO Cass County

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Hilsabeck
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: snowy owls by Fortesque

Kirby Goslee just phoned he has the three owls in one scope view.

Directions:  From the south edge of the cemetery north of Fortesque travel .5 miles on road 230 (west) Drive to the 1st curve where 230 intersects with Fox Road.  Look to the north, northwest and they are on or near an irrigator about .5 miles away.  You will pass an irrigator before this one but it is not the one.  When Kirby and his brother (Kermit) get home they are going to send me some photos.  He said one photo shows all three owls in the same picture.  I will try to download them but I may have trouble with this.  However If you give me your email address I can forward them to you.

Jack Hilsabeck
4214 Belmont Circle
St. Joseph, MO 64506
Buchanan County