Hi all,
Jeff Cantrell of MDC reported that a Snowy Owl was found dead today near Monett, Missouri, which is on the Barry/Lawrence county line between Springfield and Neosho. Sad to hear, but an indicator that other sightings are very possible in the southwest corner of the state.

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
Greg Swick, Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau