My youngest kiddo, Maddie, and I visited Riverlands Mig. Bird Sanctuary (St. Charles Co.) this afternoon.  Not a whole lot present while we were there from 3:45 - 5.  However, what I assume is the same LONG-TAILED DUCK, was still in the Ellis Bay channel with the Common Goldeneye and at least one adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL was in the gull roost.

Hopefully all the birds are still hanging out further north for the Clarence Cannon CBC tomorrow for me to fill in my annual list gaps!

Josh

Joshua Uffman

St. Louis County, MO

www.showme-birds.com