Same info for Android devices would be of interest to me.
--

Yvonne Homeyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'd be interested in peoople's experiences with birding apps for I
Phone, especially iBird, Sibley, and Aubudon. I have ruled out NatGeo
and Peterson's. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Sherry, for spotting the Merlin.

Yvonne Homeyer
St. Louis