Hi all,

Could anybody tell me where I would have a good chance at seeing Eurasian Tree Sparrow in Lewis or Marion Counties? I am from Burlington, VT and visiting family in Quincy, IL. I checked ebird and the only close place that had a recent report of E. tree sparrow was in Wakonda SP. Is there any more info on that sighting, whether they are reliable there, and specifically where in the park? Any info and details on where else to see ETSPs (and rarities) near Quincy, IL would be most appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Amanda Spears

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/