I'll second BirdsEye. Traveling and stop in an area you'd like to bird but
have no idea where the locals bird? BirdsEye shows you all the local birding
spots and what birds are/been there anywhere in the country.

Al Smith
Bridgeton
St. Louis Co.

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 21:12:59 +0000, Christian Hagenlocher
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Birdseye is fantastic. It syncs with eBird data to show you rare/uncommon
birds in your area. It helps you find birds you haven't seen yet. It took me
under an hour to enter my NA life list and it shows me where birds are that
I haven't seen yet, as well as rarities in north America. I saw a dusky
thrush last week because of this app.