Female Long-tailed Ducks - Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011
Greetings,

I must have just missed the Bairs. I caught these images (see below) around 1:45 p.m. before the birds started actively foraging again. After two days of rain, it was good to see the sun. Also made for better photography. :-)

Good Birding,

Mike Stoakes
Lee's Summit
Jackson Co.