On the way to St. Louis I stopped at Long Branch SP (Macon Co.) and in a huge raft of gulls found an adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL.
At Weldon Spring I walked the left fork of the trail without seeing much, but on the way back found the COMMON GROUND DOVE feeding along the main trail. Yahoo! Got some nice shots. Will post later. Several hunters in the area. As one walked up the trail he flushed the bird and it disappeared into the brush.
PK

Kirksville, MO
Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Windows® phone.