Hi all--

Well, cheeks are a little blushed at that last email. Gmail changed it's
formatting and it now DEFAULTS in my browser to "reply all." Sheesh... That
response was intended for Eric, not for the list.

At this point, I'm just happy my wife/in-laws aren't on the listserve! Good
grief... time to get off the computer before I do something *really* dumb...

Phil Wire
Lincoln Co, MO