We had some good birds on a beautiful calm day at Riverlands and Confluence Thursday, but no Owl of any species, no grebe except perhaps a PB; and when Paul and I tried Blue Grosbeak Trail (Weldon Spgs in St Charles County from 215 to 315pm we did see a lot of bird activity but no Ground Dove or Harris Sparrow.  Suspect the dove is still around.  Will add list of birds seen after chase Western Grebe at RMBS.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County