Hi MoBirders,

We headed out to Pennsylvania Prairie in Dade County today and were successful in finding 7 Smith's Longspurs and 3 LeConte's Sparrows.  There is also a Rough-legged Hawk that we saw last week at Pennsylvania Prairie that had moved a mile east to near Niawathe Prairie.  We had 35 Rusty Blackbirds nearby, too.

At Providence Prairie in Lawrence County, we found another Rough-legged Hawk and 11 Harris's Sparrows.
Another highlight was 2 Loggerhead Shrikes.  Birders were Charley Burwick, Steve and Debbie Martin, and me.

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
Greg Swick, Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/